Saturday, June 20, 2009

How did they become a PaPa?

Happy early Father's Day to some special Fathers in our lives...our PaPa's.  Now how did they become Morganne, Jack, & Ian's PaPa?  With a lot of love and.......
sharing ice cream on a hot summer day......

making apple pies...

having fun at the lake....

learning to fish and build pinewood derby cars....

and spending time with the newest little one...

We love you PaPa Texas & PaPa Illinois!!  Happy Father's Day- thanks for being the best PaPa's in the world!!


8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love it! I was doing something similiar for tomorrow!

Rhonda said...

Hey,
I love the cursive on your blog...that is so cool! What great pics!

Rhonda said...

Congrats on your new baby!! Beautiful!!!! :o) Hope things are going well for you all!

Anonymous said...

awww looks soooo good! Such sweet PaPa's your kids have in their lives.

Julie said...

Love the pictures! ADORABLE!!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love it! I'm so glad I can "follow" you now too. I have your button and I love that Ian is winking in his picture.

(And love the actual subject matter of your post...)PaPas are great!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can follow you now! Love your new blog site! and so excited about the flip flop exchange, I think I checked my email about 15 times today just see if you had written. Can't wait to find you cute flip flops :)

Xazmin said...

Amen! What would we do with out the grandpas in our lives?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...